AT THE FAIR
Motor Mania Car Show, swap meet & Flea Market
SUNDAY, June 12, 2016
- 7am vendor set up and cars roll in
- 9am-2pm judging of cars, food vendors, swap meet & flea market
- 2pm trophies presented
- 3pm wrap up
- LAST YEAR’S ATTENDANCE 145+ CARS, ~500 PEOPLE
- Advertising efforts this year will include all capital region car show websites, social media, and generous print ad (local papers, Pennysaver, etc) budget
- Vendor spots $20
Festival of horsepower
Friday, August 12th- Sunday August 14th
- Friday noon time gates open to the public
- Events will run over the weekend 10am-6pm. Vendors should close no earlier than 5pm on each day.
- Camping is available for participants, vendors and spectators for an additional cost.
- Horse pulls, mini pulls, pony pulls, pony rides, face painting, kiddie pedal tractor pulls, trick riding, balloon animals, etc . A family fun weekend.
- “Special Events” include a NYS Antique Tractor Pull and an Antique Car Show
- Last year this was a one day, first time event, and we saw over 600 people!
- This year our marketing campaign is much larger- to include not only print ads and social media- but radio and TV advertising and website coverage as well! We anticipate 1000 people a day!
- $25/day vendor spots or $50/all 3 days
197th Great Schaghticoke Fair
Wednesday, August 31st- Monday, September 5th
- Last year attendance was close to 100,000 people over the course of the 6 Days
- Vendor spots are available inside (Commercial Building under the Grandstand for $276 12’x12’ space -or in a vendor buildings for $230 for a 10’x10’ space or outside at the rate of $23/ft of frontage.) These rates are for all six days, and are all inclusive, we do not charge commissions.
- Camping is available to vendors if needed, for an additional cost.
- Market includes TV, Radio, Print, Digital, Social Media and Web impressions.
“Fun”draising Horse Show & Flea Market
Sunday, October 9th
- First time event to be held in a Fall theme, with the goal of raising funds for the Schaghticoke Fair's Equine Facility.
- Marketing will include efforts at all local and hosted horse shows, online, and social media
- Events will be family friendly- including a chicken BBQ , fun classes, and shopping opportunities
- $20/ vendor spot
- $75/Spot at all NON-FAIR Events
- $300/Grandstand FAIR Vendor Space & all other Events
- $275/Commercial FAIR Vendor Space & all other Events
- Refer a Friend- one additional vendor- you save 25% on your spot
- Refer 2 additional vendors- you save 50% on your spot
- Refer 3 additional vendors- and your spot is FREE!
(Your spot must be of equal or lesser value to that of the ones you have referred.)
YES! I would like to be a vendor at the fair this year. DOWNLOAD Application
If you have any questions, please contact the Fair Manager directly.
(518) 753-4411 ext 13
69 Stillwater Bridge Road, Schaghticoke, NY 12154